Shock Dr Mouthguard Gel Max Adult s/less black r
The Gel Max mouth guard delivers essential protection and comfort. This triple layer mouth guard provides a universal fit for all ages.
- Exoskeletal Shock Frame
- Integrated Breathing Channels
- Triple layer design
- Easier to fit
- Gel-Fit liner
- Boil and Bite Fit.
1. Fill saucepan with 3 to 4 inches of water. Bring water to a boil.
2. Remove water from heat source. Let water stand for 30 seconds, then place mouth guard in water for 75 seconds. Do not exceed 90 seconds.
3. Carefully remove mouth guard from hot water with a slotted spoon.
4. Cool mouth guard under tap water for 1-2 seconds only to bring surface temperature to a comfortable level.
5. Lick your lips before placing mouth guard in your mouth.
6. Watching in mirror, line up mouth guard carefully with the centerline of upper teeth. Fit mouth guard onto and around upper teeth and press
firmly into molars first then front teeth.
7. Bring lower jaw forward and up into base of mouth guard with teeth in alignment with lower channel. Bite down hard on mouth guard, suck in strongly, and use fingers to press edges of mouth guard into teeth and gum line through lips and cheeks for 20 seconds.
8. Remove mouth guard and cool under tap water for 30 seconds. Replace into mouth and test for a good, firm fit.
9. Repeat steps 1 through 8 if fit is not accurate.
*NOT FOR USE WITH BRACES*